Separating GRC (Governance Risk Compliance) from Assurance is often a little easier said than done but to be clear we prefer to focus on Assurance.
Many clients we first sit down with have become consumed by the perpetual need to audit, tick boxes and repeat. All organizations, regardless of sector or size, need to understand two things: 1. The maturity of their internal security capability and 2. The reality of external threats they face.
A Security Threat & Risk Assessment is designed around your specific needs and uses our recognized and repeatable process to provide you with a thorough assessment of the current state of your information security.
- Pragmatic review of current Cyber Strategy and Policy
- A rigorous assessment of your internal security capability
- A prioritized list of threats based on your business, industry & digital footprint
- Output aligned to ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST, SANS Top 20 and other Cyber Security Frameworks
- Assesses and utilizes any existing metrics and reporting
- Aligns and assists in managing compliance
- Pragmatic and easy to digest advice to reduce risk